DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
This data protection declaration informs you as a visitor of our website www.assmann-peiffer.de (hereinafter: "website") about the handling of your personal data by Assmann Peiffer Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB (hereinafter: "AssmannPeiffer").
We take the confidentiality and protection of your personal data very seriously. We therefore process your personal data only to the extent that is permissible on the basis of statutory provisions, in particular the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (hereinafter referred to as "DSGVO") and the Federal Data Protection Act (hereinafter referred to as "BDSG").
If you have any questions about the data protection declaration, you can contact us at any time at the contact address given below.
I. Responsible and Data Protection Officer
The responsible body for data processing on this website is:
AssmannPeiffer Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB
80799 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49-89 2155 125 90
Fax: +49-89 2155 125 99
You can reach our data protection officer at the above e-mail address with the addition "for the attention of the data protection officer".
II. Personal Data
Personal data is all information about personal or factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person. Your personal data therefore includes all data that allows your person to be identified, such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address.
III. Data Collection
1. Server-Log Files
When you visit our website, your browser automatically trasnfers information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. In the course of this procedure, the following data is transmitted:
• IP address of the accessing computer,
• Date and time of the request,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Access status/HTTP status code,
• Amount of data transferred in each case,
• Website the request comes from (referrer URL),
• Browser (language and version) and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here to us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
• Transient Cookies: Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
• Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. If you deactivate cookies completely, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
3. Integration of Google Maps
We use the services of Google Maps on this website. This allows us to show interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to comfortably use the features of the map.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under III.1. of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles, but you need to contact Google directly to exercise this right.
IV. Purposes and Legal Bases of Data Processing
The data referred to under III. will be processed by us in order to enable the technical provision of the website. Data processing is carried out in particular for the purpose of
• Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
• Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluating the system safety and stability,
• Presenting the website in an appealing way and making it possible to find the locations indicated on the website easily,
• Statistical recording of website usage and optimisation of the website.
Your personal data will not be used to create individual user profiles or to evaluate your surfing behaviour.
We process your personal data on the basis of the following legal principles:
• to fulfil a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO, insofar as you visit our website to inform yourself about our services.
• To safeguard our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data processing listed above. It consists in particular in being able to provide you with an attractive, technically functioning and user-friendly website. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
V. Active Use of the Website
If you send us an e-mail, we process the personal data (such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) you provide us with in this context. We process this personal data to safeguard our legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the proper answering of inquiries.
VI. Data Sharing
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
• the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
• this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
VII. Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
• in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or the place of our law firm.
The supervisory authority responsible for us is:
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision (BayLDA)
91522 Ansbach, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 981 53 1300
Fax: +49 (0) 981 53 98 1300
VIII. Information about your Right of Objection according to Art. 21 DSGVO
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO (data processing on the basis of a weighing of interests) or Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. e DSGVO (data processing in the public interest), you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so which result from your particular situation. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 4 DSGVO.
If you file an objection, your personal data will no longer be processed unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If personal data are processed for the purpose of direct advertising, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation. This also applies to profiling as far as it is connected with such direct advertising.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
IX. Revocation of Consent
If you have consented to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons. The legality of the processing on the basis of an effectively given consent remains unaffected until the time of revocation.
X. Data Security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
XI. Timeliness and Amendment of this Data Protection Declaration
Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can download and print out the current data protection declaration on the website at any time.